Advanced/Refresher Indian Head Massage
This course offers a new range of specialised massage techniques of the shoulders, arms, hands, neck + scalp, including effective use of massage tools, how to use plant oils with dosha types and marma points, plus tips on highly effective workplace massage. These techniques provide Indian Head Massage therapists with dynamic new skills to enhance treatments whilst optimising working methods to minimise therapist fatigue. Advanced Indian Head Massage can be used as a treatment in its own right or techniques can be selected to enhance current treatments.
Due to other commitments, I will not be teaching any further Advanced Indian Head Massage courses for the foreseeable future – please contact my colleague and co-author Lesley Hart who is an excellent teacher and she will be able to help you.
The content of this one-day course includes:
- Benefits of Advanced Indian Head Massage
- Chakras, Doshas & Marma points
- Use of oils with Dosha types & Marma points
- Indian Head Massage in the workplace
- Contraindications & office consultations
- Practical sessions (specialised techniques of the shoulders, arms, hands, neck, and scalp, use of massage tools)
- Student review questionnaire
- Distribution of Certificates
The emphasis of the day is on practical techniques.
This course is registered with the Complementary Medical Association and attendees can claim 5 CPD points.
Who is Eligible?
Participants must hold a qualification in Indian Head Massage.
Dates and Course Fees
Course fees vary according to location – get in touch with Lesley Hart for an application form and course fee details.
I really enjoyed the day and felt able to go over things I was unsure of; all was shown and explained in a very clear way. (T Williams)
Read more testimonials here